Intent of this Symposium
Conference Report — "Mapping World History"
• Download a Microsoft Word version. (141 KB)
• Download an Adobe PDF version. (96 KB)
• Download a Text version. (726 KB)
• Download an Adobe PDF version. (1.7 MB)
• Download a Microsoft Word version. (31 KB)
• Download an Adobe PDF version. (87 KB)
Participants and Participant Statements (alphabetical)
Conference Site: John Hancock Conference Center
Call for Proposals (conference participants were selected in June 2006 from respondents to this call)
• Zvi Ben-Dor Benite, New York University
• H. Parker James, World History Network, Inc.
• Deborah Smith Johnston, Lexington High School
• David M. Kalivas, Middlesex Community College
• Patrick Manning, University of Pittsburgh
• Adam McKeown, Columbia University
• Stephen H. Rapp, Georgia State University
The Research Agenda Symposium is co-sponsored by the World History Network, Inc. and by the World History Association.
In addition, the School of Arts and Sciences of the University of Pittsburgh has provided generous financial support
for the conference.